Pay your Southern Pine bill online
Southern Pine Electric Power Association is pleased to add an additional payment option for members interested in paying their bill by credit card, debit card or e-check. Paymentus Corporation is a third-party automated payment service that accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- You can pay your bill 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Southern Pine Electric warns its members to never reply to an email, telephone or text message that asks for personal or financial information. Legitimate companies will not ask for this information.
Anyone who suspects a scam should contact the Consumer Protection Division of the Mississippi Attorney General’s office at 1-800-281-4418.
How do I access this Service?
Have the following information ready:
- Your Southern Pine account number (where is this located?) and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Name on your Southern Pine account including business contact name, if applicable.
- Valid daytime phone number and e-mail address.
- Your credit card or bank routing information including card holder name and payment amount.
Click here or on the Paymentus logo to go directly to the secure third-party website at Paymentus Corporation. Or, call 1-866-283-7019 to pay by phone.
If you have any questions or are experiencing problems paying a bill, you can call the Paymentus customer service number at 1-800-420-1663.
There is a $2,000.00 payment maximum per transaction; however, multiple transactions are allowed.
If you have any questions about this payment option, please email email@example.com or call any Southern Pine office.